The “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” has become a widely known problem for most Android users and thus a number of unlocking methods have recently come up to solve this error through mutual discussion and sharing https://ohguideme.com/bypass-frp-android/.
For your benefit, we have taken up a Samsung phone along with listing all methods written below, which are useful in tackling the error displayed on your phone screen at https://ohguideme.com/bypass-frp-android/.
- Force restarting the device
Restarting the Samsung phone device is simple and very less time-consuming. It can serve to fix the temporary program error, along with stopping every background operations performing on the phone. You need to follow these steps:
- Push down on Power On/Off switch together with the Volume Down switch for at least five to seven seconds on your Samsung device.
- Be patient till the device reboots and normally starts again.
- You will notice that the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” message will stop popping up on your screen.
- In case the issue continues to persist, follow the next set of instructions.
- Factory resetting through the Recovery Mode
The Factory Reset option is an alternative method you can use to unlock the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error. This can be used when you boot into Recovery Mode. You need to follow these steps:
- Push down on Power On/Off switch together with the Volume Up and Home keys. This will produce a screen showing varied options for you.
- Next, make use of the Volume Down button to go down and select the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ option through the use of the Power On/Off key.
- From this point onwards, you must wait till the procedure is completed and your device restarts again in a normal fashion.
It is noteworthy to remember that you would be bereaved of your entire settings and data kept on the device after using the Hard or Factory reset option. You must be ready to set up the device from the beginning after the procedure is completed.
- Flashing the Stock Firmware using Odin
In case the tips given to you in the above parts are not successful in solving the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error, you may opt to flash Stock Firmware on the device. The entire process may seem to be a tiresome undertaking. However, this method has reportedly solved the issue nine out of ten times and is worth trying. You just need to cautiously follow the steps provided below to initiate flashing the Stock Firmware on the device https://ohguideme.com/bypass-frp-android.