Are you planning on hiring a Pay per appointment lead generation but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic.
- Improve website optimization.
- Improve conversions to their website.
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN).
- Generate leads from natural search traffic.
- Drive an increased volume of visitors.
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings.
- Maximize natural search brand visibility.
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
Pay per appointment lead generation – SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic Review the site’s pages and decided which ones are best for SEO, Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand, Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
Pay per appointment lead generation – Optimize the content of your website in a manner that makes it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand – descriptive language that speaks to your target audience. Optimize each page’s Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted. Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website